Thursday 27 May 2010

Another Big Idea!

I think about shopping a lot. But recently I have been thinking of ways in which the whole shopping experience could be made better. Not for one second am I saying its not a good experience already, for me anyway, but I was thinking of ways it could be made easier and simpler for consumers, maybe simpler for those who don't enjoy shopping that much, and see it just as something that sometimes has to be done. I was also inspired after visiting New York, and seeing some of the technology used in some of the retail stores over there.

Therfore the big idea is for stores to have touch screens placed within them which customers can use to find out more about the products being sold, for example what they are made of, what colours they are available in, what sizes are available, what other products may go with them, and how many have been sold, so a consumer will know whether it is the must-have item of the moment, or if no-one else has got it, so they may want to purchase it for that reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment