Thursday 27 May 2010

The Really Easy Shopping Idea!

I always seem to see a piece of clothing in a magazine that I really like, but when I go into the store it says its from, I can never find it anywhere! So with this idea I took a bit of inspiration from Grazia magazine's interactive 3D issue, in which you could take a picture on your phone of particular pages to recieve more content. So when you see a dress, for example, that you like in a magazine, there would a barcode printed next to it, which you could scan using the camera on your mobile phone. You could then type in your postcode, and it will automatically find your nearest store in which the item is stocked. It could also give you a link to where you can order it online there and then. This would be quick, easy and convenient shopping at it's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment